Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Party Favors

How has everyone been? This past Saturday, I celebrated my 25th birthday with some of my most favorite people in the world! It was super fun and I came across these tissue flowers from Martha Stewart and decided to make them into mini-party favors for my guests.

Check it out on the website.

They are dahlia flowers made from tissue paper and looked absolutely gorgeous on their website, so I attempted to imitate them and this is what I got:



They didn't come out quite as nice, but I was still proud of them and people were able to tell that they were flowers. :) I adjusted the print area when printing the template through the printer settings in order to get the varying sizes to cut out. What did I stuff in there? I wrote a little message on the bottom of the inside and I put a piece of green tea candy with some shells I picked up from Florida back in December. I thought I'd bring the beach to them earlier on. The tag, I made from my Slice machine and dusted the edges with some red ink.

Hope you like it! Enjoy the last days of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)