Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Congrats Wedding Card with Quilled White Flowers

All the wedding festivities have come and gone...a month has passed by, yesterday! Time really doesn't wait for you to catch your breath!

I'll have to put up some wedding pictures in another post because I haven't gotten them myself from the photographer!

Many more weddings are coming up next month! It's a busy year for those who are my age. Here's a card that I made with simple quilled white blooms:
The cut out of the couple is actually the portion that I didn't use for the luminary table numbers I had made for my wedding. I will be sure to put pictures up when I get my hands on them!
Have a sweet day!






Entered in:
-The Pink Elephant Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Yeah! It's really nice. I hope I am not too late to congratulate you on your wedding. Love bind 2 souls as one. Lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love the details. Many congratulations to you both - can't wait to see your fabulous photos. Have the most wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty wedding card! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)