Sunday, March 3, 2013

Updates; First Batch of Body Butter!

Hi there! It's been a while. I can't believe it's March already! Here are some updates from the last couple of months (I apologize for posting about some of it so late):

-I want to thank my former teammate for a Liebster award! :) She is a wonderful woman and so full of life from all the way in beautiful Hawaii! Her blog, Loves Happy Hour, really reflects that playful side!

-I was one of the few to accept the last prizes for DYSU challenge blog. I'm sorry to see them go with their dynamic challenges. Many thanks for selecting my card as a winner and I also want to thank their sponsor, ElizabetaKushner, for sending me her super detailed digi stamps!

-A few weeks ago, I made my very first batch of body butter:




It was very similar to cooking and I enjoyed the process as well as the outcome very much! It was a Shea/Cocoa Butter combo that I whipped using our new stand mixer! Very exciting. :) I'll need to work on mixing up essential oils.

-...And, I've been hanging out with my cats:


Hope you're all doing amazing!!!

4 comments:

  1. interesting process. cats very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! Keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That body butter looks fabulous! I'd love the recipe! I'm now following you on gfc :) Hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back!
    www.allthingskma.com
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)