Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bridal Party Invites From Summer 2013 Boxed Banners

Happy Thursday everyone! First off, I'd like to thank Chana from 613 Avenue Create for giving my Wedding Thank You cards a spotlight today on her facebook page! How very exciting! :)

It appears as if I'm going backwards in time...from posting wedding thank you cards, to the wedding invites, and now I'm going further back to post about the bridal party invitations I sent out last summer. :X

I took a jewelry box and wrapped each of them up in pattern paper. I cut out scalloped circles and die cut a second layer that was printed with my message inside the center of each heart (Will you be my bridesmaid? 4.27.14). Each panel was strung to make a banner. From there, I taped either side to the inside of the bottom and top of the boxes. Once opened, it should give off a popping out effect when the lid is removed. The tops of the boxes were decorated with silk and paper flowers and finished off with a tag of each of the girls' names.
Lots of joy,


3 comments:

  1. These boxes are very beautiful n Elegant .I loved the idea of banner popping out when box is opened :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing idea, looks so pretty, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)