Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Quilled Purple Shooting Star Flower Flourish Fridge Magnet

It's week 29 this week! I think I felt my first Braxton Hicks contraction last night, but I'm not sure. It's gotten me to start thinking about packing a hospital bag!

The gorgeous fall foliage colors are passing through this region--I can't believe that fall is here already. I hope they stay put for another 2 weeks, so I get a nice scenic ride down to NYC for the baby shower. :)

Here is another fridge magnet that will be part of the collection of party favors:
The base of this one is a heavy cardboard flower that I found in one of my old collections of embellishments. It's already laminated with the purple paper and glitter. The only things I added were the star gems and the star shaped purple quilled piece with a flourish trailing behind it. I'd like to think of it like a shooting star, but I can't deny that my original intention was a purple flower. :X 

Good day to you all! 



1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)