Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simple Painted Backgrounds

Never thought there'd be a reason for you to play with paint in your adult life?--think again...with just the use of paint and paper, you can create cheap patterned paper! I used acrylic paint for this.

I mixed the paint with a sponge, but you can use anything that smears and meshes colors together. Here is what I came up with while playing:


.Sprinkled on silver glitter.

.Dry and wet embossed.




I've been entering Sweepstakes lately and it caught my eye how careless people can be sometimes. I know I'm a hard ass and everyone makes mistakes, but I can't help but wonder how many people have reviewed it before and still have missed it--they wrote "flower" instead of "flour" in the list of ingredients.


Alright, time to start cooking dinner for the boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)