Saturday, September 11, 2010

Little One

With one of my friend's first child on the way, I have created a card to give to her at the baby shower next Sunday. She is due to have a boy in December, so I chose the color blue. I really hope she doesn't take a look here before I give it to her! =X

I used Perfect Pearls for the cat face on the bib (my friend thought it was a toilet and the pattern paper reminded him of bathroom tiles...I guess a bib doesn't come to mind right away, but I hope she gets it. :D).
This is the interior:
I used scalloped scissors to form the frilling of the bib.

I won't have internet for a few days due to the move this weekend, but Cablevision plans to come on Monday to restore service at the new apartment so I'll be back online then. I hope you all have a fun-filled weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)