Wednesday, May 18, 2011


I just came across this interesting type of photography that I wanted to share. It is called cinemagraph, where a picture with a few aspects which are put into motion--not quite a video though. You see when you visit this website--From Me to You--wait for it to load and give the pictures some time. You'll see a flutter of moment...aren't some of them just about the creepiest photographs of normal things? I would be totally uncomfortable putting those up on my walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)