Thursday, December 27, 2012

Baby Boy Blue Blocks Card With Teddy

I thought I'd change up the genre a bit and take a short break from the holidays. :) This is a card that I made during the summer for my best friend who then brought it to Hong Kong for a mommy-to-be!










You can probably guess that this is to be for a newborn baby boy. I added a bib to the teddy bear and balloon hearts for added cuteness. :) I also went a little glitter crazy on this one. The glitter spray is by CC Interational. I coated EVERYTHING! lol








Have a great Thursday afternoon!





Entered in:

-Tuesday Alchemy #46 Anything Goes
-Make it Monday #120 Anything Goes
-Through the Craftdoor #50 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful baby card - love the little teddy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice little bear :)! very pleased tender and amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Eileen.

    I spotted you over at MIM and thought I would come for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable card,cute teddy with the bib!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little boy card! Fantastic. Thanks for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)