Monday, February 14, 2011

X-mas Tree '10 Card

Today seems like a good day to catch up on the blog for a bit.

This is a card that I designed myself on Illustrator. It isn't the prettiest card, but I tried...lol Also, the size wasn't ideal. As you can see in the picture, the envelope had to be custom-made to be humongous! I believe it is the largest card that I've made so far!



An eyelet is what keeps the top piece held together underneath the star. The card was printed on white cardstock before getting made up. Each metallic cardstock layer is propped up by foam pop-up adhesive. Again, this isn't the prettiest card, but I was sure proud of the sketching and planning that went into it after. You can post below if you'd like me to send you the template for it through e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)