Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Card! Quilled Chick with Bunny Ears

April 8th is the day Easter Sunday falls on this year.
It's a little chick wearing bunny ears! The egg I thought was pretty and recycled it from a package.


 The body is made up of coiled strips of fringed paper to make it look fuzzy and furry just like a real baby chicken!
 I tried to bring a smile to the chick's face. :)


This weekend I am having a small dinner with my close friends and family. I made these little small party favors for them to take with them when they leave. I wish I could share it with all of my internet friends!

Have a happy and fun weekend!



Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Funny and cute rabbit ! Original card-you have the sense of humour and that is the best for everyboby! hugs,aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)