Friday, March 23, 2012

Quilled Pink Hearts Love Card

Okay, I lied...one more post today before the weekend starts! :D This is a card that I designed based on the sketch from clean&simple. I think it's always a good time to tell people you love them!

Flower, flourish, and 3 hearts are quilled in 4 different shades of pink! Scallop circle is made from pink pattern paper with a white cardstock circle on top. "LOVE" sentiment is a rub-on sticker. Cardstock base is Bazzill brand.





Now...have a great weekend! lol



Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Hello my dear,
    I wish you a veryy HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all your wishes may come true!
    I will make a card for you as soon as possible.
    Me and Dana send you all our love!
    Kisses,Dana and aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happy birth card show how to give a card on the one our lover and friend and family member .

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)