Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Post -- Orange Flowers on Gray Card

Wishing you and yours a Happy Easter! 

I made a card based on the colors provided from 365 Cards Day 37's Color Scheme:
This card is good for all occasions. I can picture it being used for sending someone good wishes.
 I tried to get the colors as close to those provided as possible. What do you think?
 I can't decide whether this card looks better landscape or portrait, so I put up pictures of both orientations.
 I actually think the colors work very well together.
This is the interior.
Here are the envelopes that go with it:
Finally, this is the box that I made for the cards to sit happily in!
Okay, off to do some food shopping for the upcoming week. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. this so lovely art...keep it up.. happy easter day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eileen,
    I am sooo impressed with this new creation!You are getting better everyday and it gives many good feelings!
    How was your Easter?
    I hope everything is all right and I kiss you,
    aureliaeugenia + Dana

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)