Thursday, November 20, 2014

Quilled White/Peach Flowers Scrolls for Jenny (Welcome Baby Card)

My long time friend that I've known since 6th grade, Jenny, is expecting her 2nd child and is due just a week before me! She kept it low key throughout, so she didn't have a baby sprinkle or anything. I still wanted to give her something, so I got her a gift card and made her a card. We live so far away now, that I'm a bit sad that I can't visit her in the hospital afterwards. I'm wishing her a smooth delivery and recovery from afar! ;)
The pictures aren't so great because we lost our flash equipment during the baby shower. I apologize for the grainy images. 
Happy Thursday!






Entered in:
-Inspiration Destination No. 8 Anything Goes
-The Crafter's Cafe #91 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Pictures still look good! Wishing you smooth delivery, recovery and confinement. And an advance Happy Motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty dear. i wish you and your friend a happy motherhood. Will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, what a gorgeous card. Your friend Jenny will love this keepsake card. Congrats to both of you. Hope you're doing well. Are you craving any kind of special foods? I remember I was just hungry ALL THE TIME, like WHERE'S THE FOOD?????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!! Love those flowers! Gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilled flowers and card. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)