Friday, October 28, 2011

Last October...

Congrats to Jenny & Brian who are now on their honeymoon! It was such a joy to witness their special day! Now that I am retired from helping with their wedding, I can reminisce on the contributions to the crafty aspects of their wedding. Before I do that though, I realized that I've been neglecting many things that are still in my files from the last year (I have developed my own filing system to keep track of the number of cards I have made to date and I also love to see how I've grown over time). I will work on updating those older items before I move into present day.

Here is a quick card I made a year ago.
It's a girlie card. It helps a lot to keep a stash of nicely decorated papers because it makes the process of making a card that much faster. The top portion was punched on the bottom before getting a design Versamark stamped and applying a layer of Perfect Pearls. From there, you will need to tie a bow from ribbon, adhere a fabric flower and a rhinestone center...and there you have it, you're done in a blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)