Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thank you aureliaeugenia for giving me the honor. :) 


   I was happy to find a LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD from HOBBIES-Ileana-Carmen .
                                                      I thank you  a million times!!
              
                 To accept the AWARD ,you must :
               1) Link back to the persons who gave it,and thank them for thinking of you.
               2)Post the AWARD to your blog.
               3)Give the AWARD to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
               4)Leave a comment on the blogs of the 5 people you have chosen to let them know.
              
               The idea of LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200
                follers) to other small blogs.This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
               So,I want to give this LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD to the blogs :

                1) Idei si Creatii Quilling (quilling beauty)
                2) Photos From My Life (encourage a sweet little girl to keep writing, taking pictures, and drawing!)
                3) The Art & Craft of Good Eating (my food enthusiast friend)
                4) Quilling Creaties (another quilling beauty)
                5) Sandy's Creations in Clay (Clay model art)

Head on over to their blogs to show some love!

1 comment:

  1. Never thought,in a million years you'll give this award back to me and to Dana. but I'm so glad you put on this top 5 Bakje-she is a special person indeed.Anyway,I love you more or better said-Whitney Huston's song-I will always love you!!!!
    thank you,Dana and aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)