Thursday, May 31, 2012

Christmas Quilled Card 2011 # 3

This is the 3rd wreath card I made last Xmas. This wreath was made in a completely different style. You first fringe a strip of paper of your desired length. This length will determine how large your wreath will be initially. Of course you can extend it to however long you want it later by gluing additional paper together. The larger the wreath, the longer the width you'd want the paper strips to be because you don't want it to look too awkward with the open space.
The paper behind the candles is made from a pattern stamp. Then I brushed some perfect pearls to make it shimmer without being an overpowering background.
Here is a close up of the fringed wreath:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Eileen,another new style-it looks beautiful!You worked more on this and it seems it's better so! I tank you for the new explantation,I will try tomorrow because Dana is a little ill-first a sore throat and yesterday evening,stomach ache and I am worried for her,so..you understand my mood! I am sorry ,never wanted to happen thing like those!
    I'll keep in touch with you! I hope you won't be angry on me,are you? Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)