Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink Quilled Flower Card for Your Sweetheart

This year I hope to get some cards up for sale. This is the first card I made this year that I will put up eBay. I hope this will be the start of something great as I can't seem to find a real job for myself!

The flower was created by husking paper strips. In other words, you weave paper around pins that were placed on points on a quilling board. These pins are situated in areas that are intended to trace that specific image you have in mind. To draw a simpler connection, think of it like connecting the dots of a drawing as a toddler. For this piece, I repeated the steps over and over again until I had a total of 6 petals.

Card measurements: 5.5" x 4.25"

Link to card on eBay (expires in 7 days): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280815459098#ht_483wt_1289

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)